A Tale of Two Cities Staycation
Everglades Hotel and Europa Hotel
Four night Staycation for two people
Enjoy a two centre staycation this year with a Tale of Two Cities break.
With only 1.5 hours between the two hotels, why not enjoy a double staycation this year in two different Hastings Hotels? Best of all, you decide which hotel you want to visit first.
The Everglades Hotel is a stylish first choice for visitors to Northern Ireland’s fascinating second city, the Everglades overlooks the River Foyle with views across to the hills of Donegal. In the local area walk along the walls surrounding the city, visit the many beautiful forest parks or even take a trip to the renowned North Coast. Why not indulge in our unique Derry Girls themed Afternoon Tea during your stay?
A 1.5 hour drive away is Belfast’s world famous Europa Hotel, located right in the heart of Belfast city. Fill your staycation with all that Belfast has to offer from the Titanic Belfast, shops, restaurants, parks and outdoor attractions.
The offer includes:
• 4 nights luxurious accommodation, including two nights at the Everglades Hotel and two nights at the Europa Hotel
• Complimentary upgrade for reservations made before end September
• Full Irish Breakfast each morning at the Everglades Hotel and Europa Hotel
• Complimentary ESPA products in the room
• Complimentary Derry Girls Duck at the Everglades Hotel
From £320 per couple
Terms and conditions
• Valid for breaks taken before 27th December 2020 (subject to availability)
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• You can choose which hotel you want to visit first
• If you cancel one of the hotels the staycation discount will not be applied on the other hotel
• No deposit required, only a Credit Card to secure your booking and no charge if you cancel 24 hours before arrival at your first hotel. Otherwise there will be a 50% cancellation charge