To ensure comfort and health of all our guests and team members, all operating procedures throughout Hastings Properties have been reviewed and reworked with our Peace of Mind Policy, to ensure a luxurious service experience while adhering to social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
If you need to contact us please use the following details, clearly stating the hotel you are referencing:
General Enquiries & Reservations – email@example.com
Events & Weddings – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number – 028 9047 1066
We're Good to Go
We're pleased to announce that each of our seven luxurious hotels have met the Covid-19 industry standard We're Good to Go. This industry standard is in partnership with the National Tourism Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and recognises that our hotels confirm they have followed government and industry Covid-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
Peace of Mind Policy
Our Peace of Mind Policy is in place to provide you with just that. To ensure comfort and health of all our guests and team members, all operating procedures throughout Hastings properties have been reviewed and reworked, to ensure a luxurious service experience while adhering to social distancing and increased hygiene measures. Below are some of the many steps we have taken:-
• Hand Sanitising stations will be located at the main entrance and throughout our properties.
• Check in procedures adjusted to ensure minimal time is spent at the Front Desk.
• Appropriate social distancing rules are maintained throughout our properties.
• Guest lifts will be available to use for a maximum of two people or one family group at any one time.
Hotel Bedrooms & Public Area Cleanliness
• Housekeeping procedures have been reviewed, introducing a new cleaning standards and Hygiene practices.
• There will be a visible increase in the frequency of our cleaning cycle including regular disinfection measures at all “touch points” along the guest’s journey.
• For added peace of mind, considerable investment has taken place, with the introduction of ELSEA Ozono3 Ozone generators, as an effective and safe disinfection system, on both surfaces and air in bedrooms. This is a safe, natural, and chemical-free process which guarantees 100% hygiene levels are achieved.
•Laundry procedures are in line with government guidance around infection control.
Food & Beverage Offerings
• Our Menus and service offerings have been adjusted to allow us to provide our finest quality produce in a safe manner.
• Revised food handling and serving procedures in all our Food & Beverage Outlets.
• All experiences are prebooked in advance.
• We respectfully encouraging guests to use credit card and contactless electronic payment.
Weddings & Banquets
• Revised operations to meeting with current Government guidelines.
• Weddings and Banquets Peace of Mind Policy created and shared with all Wedding Couples and Event Co-ordinators upon enquiry.
• Personalised service in creating table plans, running orders and meeting safety guidelines.
• All Gym and Swimming sessions can only be booked upon arrival at the hotel.
• Maximum capacities for each swimming session and for thermal experiences.
• Revised cleaning and sanitising protocols to meet with current requirements.
• All Spa experiences are booked in advance.
• All safety protocols will be shared in detail at time of booking.
• We respectfully encourage guests to use credit card and contactless electronic payment.
• Express Checkout service will be available enabling a key drop system. A final receipt will be emailed to you.
• In order to ensure the safety for our guest and associates, valet parking has been suspended. Self-parking is available.
• We have invested in all relevant PPE Equipment required.
• Our Team will be health checked prior to and retrained on our latest safety protocols upon their return to work.
• At all times, our staff will be protected and available to ensure you are safe and comfortable during their stay with us.
We will continue to monitor and update our Peace of Mind Policy in line with renewed Government Guidance and best practice throughout our Industry.