To ensure comfort and health of all our guests and team members, all operating procedures throughout Hastings Properties have been reviewed and reworked with our Peace of Mind Policy, to ensure a luxurious service experience while adhering to social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
If you need to contact us please use the following details, clearly stating the hotel you are referencing:
General Enquiries & Reservations – firstname.lastname@example.org
Events & Weddings – email@example.com
Telephone number – 028 9047 1066
Covid Vaccine Status
From the 29th November, the Northern Ireland Executive require us to ask all guests over the age of 18 for their Covid Status. Please be assured that our team are working hard to help customers through this new process, and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
The following are a list of documents which can be presented :
1. Covid vaccine certificate on the domestic App (if using an international certificate, you will also need photo ID)
2. The Domestic Certificate on Paper presented with Photo ID
3. Proof of negative lateral flow test dated within 48 hours and photo ID
4. Proof of recent natural immunity from a positive PCR Covid test dated between 30 and 180 days prior to attendance and photo ID
5. Proof of your participation in a government registered clinical trial
6. Proof of being exempt on medical grounds
A Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) has been completed by the Department of Health for the Cert Check NI Verifier App, and is available on the link provided https://covid-19.hscni.net/covidcert-check-ni-mobile-app/
Covid Vaccine Status FAQs
What happens when I arrive at a hotel?
Our staff will require your proof of covid status when requested. Please provide one of the methods above and if you have it ready when arriving it will help speed things along so you can go back to enjoy your experience with us.
What is the Covid Vaccine Certificate App I need?
It is called CovidCertNI app and is available for both ios and Android (follow the link for a direct link to download in the relevant App store).
How do I register on the CovidCertNI app?
You will be required to create an NI direct user account. You will need to have some information at hand, including the dates & locations of both your vaccines and photo ID. This process takes around 5-10 minutes and you should register before arriving to our hotels.
How will you protect my data?
Hastings Hotels does not store any information when scanning your Covid Vaccine Certificate. A Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)has been completed by the Department of Health for the Cert Check NI Verifier App, and is available on the link provided https://covid-19.hscni.net/covidcert-check-ni-mobile-app/
Will you be offering lateral flow tests?
No, we will not be providing lateral flow tests at our hotels and these must be completed ahead of your arrival.
I've previously tested positive for Covid within the correct time frame. What proof do I need to provide?
Please show our staff the email or text message you received with your positive results and the date of when your PCR test was taken.
I am attending with children under the age of 18, are they required to show their Covid status?
Currently only those over the age of 18 years old need to provide one of the six methods above.
We're Good to Go
We're pleased to announce that each of our six luxurious hotels have met the Covid-19 industry standard We're Good to Go. This industry standard is in partnership with the National Tourism Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and recognises that our hotels confirm they have followed government and industry Covid-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
If you are legally required to complete a PCR Test to fly back home, we have partnered with Kingsbridge Private Hospital and JACE Medical to gain immediate access to Covid-19 testing.
With Kingsbridge Private Hospital, tests can be booked for only £89 with results available within 24 hours and a travel certificate is provided with all results. For more information please click here.
With JACE Medical, tests can be booked for only £59 Fit to Fly certificate provided if negative and results within 24 hours of receipt of sampe. For more information please click here.
Peace of Mind Policy
Our Peace of Mind Policy is in place to provide you with just that. To ensure comfort and health of all our guests and team members, all operating procedures throughout Hastings properties have been reviewed and reworked, to ensure a luxurious service experience while adhering to social distancing and increased hygiene measures. Below are some of the many steps we have taken:-
• Hand Sanitising stations will be located at the main entrance and throughout our properties.
• Check in procedures adjusted to ensure minimal time is spent at the Front Desk.
• Appropriate social distancing rules are maintained throughout our properties.
• Guest lifts will be available to use for a maximum of two people or one family group at any one time.
Hotel Bedrooms & Public Area Cleanliness
• Housekeeping procedures have been reviewed, introducing a new cleaning standards and Hygiene practices.
• There will be a visible increase in the frequency of our cleaning cycle including regular disinfection measures at all “touch points” along the guest’s journey.
• For added peace of mind, considerable investment has taken place, with the introduction of ELSEA Ozono3 Ozone generators, as an effective and safe disinfection system, on both surfaces and air in bedrooms. This is a safe, natural, and chemical-free process which guarantees 100% hygiene levels are achieved.
•Laundry procedures are in line with government guidance around infection control.
Food & Beverage Offerings
• Our Menus and service offerings have been adjusted to allow us to provide our finest quality produce in a safe manner.
• Revised food handling and serving procedures in all our Food & Beverage Outlets.
• All experiences are prebooked in advance.
• We respectfully encouraging guests to use credit card and contactless electronic payment.
Weddings & Banquets
• Revised operations to meeting with current Government guidelines.
• Weddings and Banquets Peace of Mind Policy created and shared with all Wedding Couples and Event Co-ordinators upon enquiry.
• Personalised service in creating table plans, running orders and meeting safety guidelines.
• All Gym and Swimming sessions can only be booked upon arrival at the hotel.
• Maximum capacities for each swimming session and for thermal experiences.
• Revised cleaning and sanitising protocols to meet with current requirements.
• All Spa experiences are booked in advance.
• All safety protocols will be shared in detail at time of booking.
• We respectfully encourage guests to use credit card and contactless electronic payment.
• Express Checkout service will be available enabling a key drop system. A final receipt will be emailed to you.
• In order to ensure the safety for our guest and associates, valet parking has been suspended. Self-parking is available.
• We have invested in all relevant PPE Equipment required.
• Our Team will be health checked prior to and retrained on our latest safety protocols upon their return to work.
• At all times, our staff will be protected and available to ensure you are safe and comfortable during their stay with us.
We will continue to monitor and update our Peace of Mind Policy in line with renewed Government Guidance and best practice throughout our Industry.