Top 10 Romantic Activities for couples in Northern Ireland
With Valentine's Day only weeks away, we've selected our Top 10 of the most Romantic Activities for couples in Northern Ireland this February.
1. Watch the stunning sun set from the iconic basalt columns of the UNESCO World Heritage Site: The Giant’s Causeway. The fresh sea air of the Antrim Coast coupled with the beautiful landscape will surely set the tone for a wonder Valentines.
2. Take in a show at the Grand Opera House - whether you love drama, dance or musicals, this is the place to be. The intricate architecture and lively atmosphere will ensure you have an enjoyable and unforgettable night out!
3. Explore the range of shops and restaurants in Victoria Square for a brilliant day together. Then venture up to the mesmerising Dome to gaze across the city skyline with spectacular views of iconic landmarks including: Belfast Castle, City Hall and the Albert Clock.
4. Enjoy a delicious dinner from the range of restaurants and pubs in St. Anne’s Square including: Coppi, Salt Bistro and SQ Bar and Grill.
5. Stay in the Tepee Valley Campsite for a night under the stars. This award-winning campsite with its luxuriously unique accommodation will give couples a night to remember!
6. Visit some of Northern Ireland’s most stunning landmarks such as the Downhill Demesne and Mussenden Temple in Castlerock. This tiny temple perched on the cliff edge is a captivating site that’s perfect for a couple’s retreat.
7. Try something different with Horseback riding in Shean’s Horse Farm and gaze at Armoy’s scenic countryside. Then add some more romance with a picnic to finish off a brilliant day.
8. Take a romantic stroll through the idyllic Palm House and Tropical Ravine of Belfast’s Botanic Gardens. The rose gardens and walking paths will provide an escape from reality for both you and your partner.
9. Pay a visit to the beautiful Belfast Castle and enjoy panoramic views of Belfast Lough and Cave Hill.
10. Get away to the five star, Culloden Estate and Spa with its twelve acres of divine gardens and stunning views of Belfast Lough. With its luxurious Spa and surrounding golf courses, it’s the perfect destination for a romantic weekend.
For further information on our Valentine's experiences at Hastings Hotels call us on 028 9047 1066 or visit our website here.