SUNDAY BUFFET LUNCH IN BELFAST
Exquisite food to suit all tastes at the Stormont Hotel in Belfast
Sunday is a day for the family with our Sunday Buffet Lunch in the Grand Ballroom at the Stormont Hotel in Belfast.
Our Grand Buffet Lunch brings a real taste of home to the hotel with traditional hearty favourites. Sourcing the freshest, local, seasonal ingredients, our team of Chefs has created an array of unique dishes, succulent roasts and decadent desserts that will appeal to all taste buds.
Guests at the Stormont Hotel can be assured of the warmest welcome and an unforgettable Sunday Lunch experience which means you will want to come back to the hotel time and time again.
We've made a few adjustments to our Sunday Buffet in line with Government Guidelines to ensure that all our guests feel relaxed and reassured they're in safe hands.
- One way system in place throughout, from the entrance to the ballroom and exit
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout
- Social distanced tables in the Grand Ballroom
- All beverages are ordered to the table
- A maximum of 6 guests per food station at one time
- A one way system at each food station
- Rope installed to keep a 1 metre distance from the food stations
- Food will be served by our team and handed to the guest at each food station (order as much or as little as you like, don't be shy!)
With the above adjustments in place, we're delighted to offer the same great experience just done slightly differently.
For reservations and further information on our Grand Buffet Lunch please call +44 (0) 28 9065 1066