HOTELS NEAR MOURNE SEA SAFARI
Experience Mourne Sea Safari when staying at the Slieve Donard Resort and Spa
A thrilling sightseeing RIB boat trip in Newcastle Co. Down. The trip leaves from Newcastle Harbour just a 10 minute walk from the Slieve Donard Resort and Spa.
- Slieve Donard Hotel Resort & Spa from the sea
- Seal Colonies at Dundrum Bay Nature Reserve
- St. Johns Point Lighthouse
- Stunning views of ‘Mourne Mountains Sweeping Down to the Sea’ from St. Johns Point
- Stop en route for Oysters and Guinness/Wine at picturesque Annalong Harbour
- Bloody Bridge - once a smugglers highway from England & Isle of Man
- ‘Scott on the Rocks’ Northern Ireland House of the Year 2011 (built on Maggy’s Leap Sea Cliff Edge!)
Voyage Details: 2.5 hrs duration approx., 12 passenger seats, 45 kms round trip
Embark/Disembark: Newcastle Harbour
For more information please visit http://strangford-seasafari.com/Mourne_Private_Charter
Make the Slieve Donard Resort and Spa your base for exploring Newcastle and the Mourne Mountains. For our best available rates click on the links below or contact our reservations team on +44 (0) 28 4372 1066.