Lunchtime treats on the Causeway Coast
Staying at Ballygally Castle this Autumn and hoping to explore the beautiful Antrim Coast, Mark Rodgers from Dalriada Kingdom Tours has selected seven of the best places to enjoy a truly unforgettable lunch.
1. Harry’s in Cushendall is a great stop with exceptional food, a nice ambience and very reasonable prices
2. Mary McBride's in Cushendall was once known as our smallest pub until they built an extension and thank goodness they did, this is a great spot for wholesome hearty food.
3. The Marine in Ballycastle is a real favourite of mine. I love everything about it. Clare and Joanne have brought this flagship Hotel back to life and Pol Shields produces the best food on the coast.
4. Just over “the hill” in Ballintoy is The Fullerton Arms – a must for all seafood fans. The mussels with an array of sauces are the best in this area by far and prove a real hit time after time.
5. The Bushmills Inn, simple refined elegance with great food served up with that certain “touch of class”.
6. The Ramore Complex in the harbour area of Portrush offers diners plenty of choices and a high standard of food, well delivered with a great atmosphere.
7. OCHO in Portrush is the place to be if you want to experience something truly memorable and unique. Trudy, Sean and their team will look after your every need.
Book your Autumn break at Ballygally Castle now with prices from £60pps. Click here to view our offers.