Activities in Newcastle County Down - Mourne Sea Safari Boat Trip
A thrilling sightseeing RIB boat trip in Newcastle Co. Down. The trip leaves from Newcastle Harbour just a 10 minute walk from the Slieve Donard Resort and Spa.
- Slieve Donard Hotel Resort & Spa from the sea
- Seal Colonies at Dundrum Bay Nature Reserve
- St. Johns Point Lighthouse
- Stunning views ‘Mourne Mountains Sweeping Down to the Sea’ from St. Johns Point
- Stop en route for Oysters and Guinness/Wine at picturesque Annalong Harbour
- Bloody Bridge - once a smugglers highway from England & Isle of Man
- ‘Scott on the Rocks’ NI House of the Year 2011 (built on Maggy’s Leap Sea Cliff Edge!)
Voyage Details: 2.5 hrs duration approx., 12 passenger seats, 45 kms round trip
Embark/Disembark: Newcastle co down Harbour
For more information please visit http://strangford-seasafari.com/Mourne_Private_Charter
Make the Slieve Donard Resort and Spa your base for exploring Newcastle and the Mourne Mountains - Nothern Irelands best tourist attractions.