Hotel near the Old Bushmills Distillery, Causeway Coastal Route - Ballygally Castle
Travel from Ballygally Castle along the causeway coastal route to Ireland’s oldest working distillery, the world famous Old Bushmills Distillery. Watch whiskey making take place and enjoy a wee taster too as you unlock the secrets of 400 years of distilling at the home of Irish whiskey. There are no set tour times except for groups who book in advance.
Facilities include a visitors centre, gift shop, bar and ‘The Distillery Kitchen’ Coffee Shop.
- Tours: adult £7.00; conc £6.00; child £3.50; family £20.00
- Groups of 15+: £5.50pp
- Tours run approx every 15-20 minutes.
- Last bookable tour time for groups 1.00pm. No Sunday group bookings.
- Children under 8 years old welcome, however, cannot join tours.
- On occasions parts of the plant may be non-operational.
Please check www.bushmills.com for exact dates as these will vary year to year.
For the ultimate Bushmills experience call +44 (0) 28 207 33218 or +44 (0)28 207 33272 or email Visitors.email@example.com.
When visiting the Bushmills make Ballygally Castle your base - close to plent of Belfasts best tourist attractions.Search for best available rates here.