Vision and Values
VISION AND VALUES
DEEP ROOTS… CLEAR VISION
For over 50 years, Hastings Hotels has been developing as Ireland’s foremost independent family owned hotel group. Sir William Hastings is Chairman of the group, and his four children, the third generation, are executive directors with a passion for excellence.
Our vision is:
“to be recognised as a prestigious, family company providing the finest in Irish hospitality with style and excellence”
Our core values set us apart from our competitors, as a business with unique character run by people who care.
||Which means that…
|Passionate commitment to excellent service
- Every guest is treated as individual and special.
- Our team members are encouraged and supported to deliver excellence.
- We seek objective feedback and use this to improve our service.
- We give clear direction.
- We encourage personal contribution.
- We lead by example.
|Enthusiastic and capable team members
- We recruit people whose aspirations match ours.
- We treat each other as individuals, and listen.
- We continually invest in personal and professional development.
- We nurture and maximise individual talent.
|Effectiveness, efficiency and creativity
- We work together to search for improvements.
- We set out the required skills and behaviours.
- We develop effectiveness through tailored induction, training and coaching.
- We seek and share knowledge to enhance business performance.
- We set ourselves challenging targets.
- We measure performance at individual and team level.
- We celebrate achievements.
|Our sense of style
- Our branding recognises the strength of the Hastings image and the uniqueness of each hotel.
- We continue to invest in our properties and people.
- We care about every detail of our appearance, how our properties look, and how we present ourselves.